Now available in leading drugstores, convenience stores and groceries nationwide.
Now available in leading drugstores, convenience stores and groceries nationwide.
Founded in 2003, FERN, Inc. is a company which develops entrepreneurs through distribution of high quality products. The company broke new ground with its innovative business strategies in Retail and Network Marketing.
FERN, Inc. is the company behind FERN-C— the leading non-acidic vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) in the country. Through this brand, consumers gain access to improved immunity at a very affordable price.
After FERN-C’s success, the company launched a roster of groundbreaking health and wellness products, FERN-Slim, FERNCoffee and FERN i-flex.
These products and the easy to understand marketing plan propelled FERN from a startup company of only six employees and a handful of members into a billion-peso company with over 200 employees and a million members stretching all across the Philippines.
The company didn’t stop there. They had a grander vision of sharing prosperity on a larger scale. In 2012, FERN planned to take the basic principle of positively changing lives by building relationships and apply it to the global market through the launch of i-fern.
i-fern also employs direct selling and network marketing. The concept of spreading good health while giving lucrative business opportunities for its members rests at the heart of the company.
With the creation of i-fern, 4 new products were also developed: AURORA by FERN, FERN-ACTIV, FERN-D, and MilkCa.
However, the company’s true strength lies in the partnership between the company, the employees and its members. In cultivating the culture of excellence, the company invests in training programs and events that promote personal growth and development.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE AS A MEMBER, OF FERN INCORPORATED’S WEBSITE ON THE WORLD WIDEWEB. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU ANDFERN INCORPORATED. AND GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE FERN, Inc. WEBSITE LOCATED AT WWW.FERN-C.COM .
WWW.FERN-C.COM, the FERN, Inc. Trunkline( +63-2-982-3376), FERN Offices, and FERN, Inc. distributors are the exclusive distribution channels of FERN products. WWW.FERN-INC.COM and WWW.FERN-C.COM are the only websites authorized to sell Fern Corporation products, whether on their own or as a package. No other website has been authorized by FERN, Inc. to sell its Products. FERN, Inc. will not acknowledge purchases made other than directly through the aforementioned distribution channels, including any purchases made through third-party websites such as online agents.
This website is provided by FERN, Inc. solely to allow you to determine the products available on this website and to make legitimate purchases or otherwise transact business with FERN, Inc., and for no other purposes. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree that you will use the website’s services only to make legitimate purchases for you solely.
Hence, unless you are specifically authorized otherwise by FERN, Inc., you are permitted to use this website only for the following personal and non-commercial purposes: (1) viewing the website; (2) making purchases; (3) reviewing your account; (4) transferring to other websites though links provided on this website; and (5) making use of other facilities that may be provided on the website which are basically enjoyed by FERN, Inc. members. Unless authorized by FERN, Inc. and a written authorization letter is granted by FERN, Inc. thereof, you are not permitted to use any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes.
1. Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise state or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user of the website including yourself;
5. Interfere with or disrupt this website or servers or networks connected to this website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website, including using any device, software or routine to bypass the website’s robot exclusion mechanisms;
6. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international laws; and
7. collect or store any personal data of any other member that you obtained by any means through this website.
FERN, Inc. is the registered owner of and holds the title to and all interest in the trademark “FERN-C” and the tradename FERN Incorporated and owns all intellectual property rights to and all interest in the tradename Fern, Inc., and the FERN logo.
Links to third-party websites that may appear on this website are provided only as a convenience to you. You acknowledge and agree that FERN Corporation is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources and the appearance of the links in this website in no way imply any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of any information or views provided on those linked websites. FERN Incorporated does not monitor the linked websites for accuracy or content, and does not warrant and has no liability for the information contained thereon.
The information provided on the linked websites and any warranty with regard thereto is solely the responsibility of the providers of that information. If you decide to access third-party websites through links from this website, you do so at your own risk. FERN Incorporated will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with your use of the linked websites or your reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such linked website or resource.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FERN, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, MAKE NO REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER AS TO COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE.
2. FERN, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES, MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE USE THEREOF WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, THAT THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. YOU ACCESS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO WARRANTY THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN SHALL BE CREATED BY REASON OF ANY ADVICE OR INFORMATION THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM THIS WEBSITE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FERN, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU, TO ANY PARTY CLAIMING BY, THROUGH OR AGAINST YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COSTS, CHARGES OR DAMAGES CONSTITUTING LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF FERN, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ACCESS THE CONTENTS, (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION OR DATA, OR (3) ANY OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The Republic of the Philippines has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.